Tax ID: 91-1766884
Rider tuition of $40.00 per session covers only one-third of our operating costs, which include boarding, veterinary care, farrier costs and new equipment. In addition, we offer partial riding scholarships to riders from lower-income families. Often we need specialized equipment. For instance, one of our riders required an extra-large helmet, and the only helmet available in the size needed cost $279.00. Large or small, your donation helps!
Donating Through Paypal
You do not need a Paypal account to donate.
• $40.00 provides two sessions to a rider on a scholarship because we match the donation
• $35.00 provides farrier care to one horse
• $70.00 provides four sessions to a rider on a scholarship
• $240.00 purchases a new vaulting surcingle
• $475.00 provides full board and care for one horse for one month
Employees of Valero Energy Corporation’s Benicia refinery have consistently donated to the program through United Way.
If you would like to donate to Horseplay through a workplace United Way campaign, you simply write in “Horseplay Therapeutic Riding Center.” Per the United Way of the Bay Area, a code or number is not required.
Search and shop for Horseplay!
Did you know you can donate to Horseplay when you search the Internet and shop online?
- Simply change your search engine to goodsearch.com and shop through goodshop.com.
- Type Horseplay into the verification box, click “verify,”
- then continue with your search or online shopping.
So easy! Just two searches a day by 100 people generates $730 per year. When you shop via goodshop.com, Horseplay receives a percentage of the sale. Popular stores such as Amazon.com, Best Buy, Target, eBay and many more participate. Shop and search on–and thank you!!
For more information about donating to the center, please call 707-447-8733.